3/29/11

cant quite put my finger on it...

things are weird lately.. cause everything is going good for once!! its nice to not have to worry about everything alll the damn time.. things are falling into place. It makes me happy! I wish me and Trav had more alone time. we need it for many reasons. im thankful for him tho. he makes me super happy. It has been a crazy 3 years.. <3 I love Travis! the weekend was a good one.. lazy but still good. Zane is a crazy happy kid and getting soo dang big it makes me sad..he is getting so smart and starting to talk even tho i think im the only one that understands what he is saying. but he still talks so its cute! i love him so much! We got his Pictures done and they are so dang adorable ill post some when i get them.. It has also been a full week since the first day of spring and it is still sooo dang chilly out.. the wind kills the nice sunny days.. over the weekend it rained.. alot.. i hate it.. boo. well im being sent home early from work.. soo seee ya soon! buhhhbye. oooh ps.. i cut my hair.. offf.