3/3/11

Keeep on.

I miss Zane alot today..
he is such a monster. i love him so so much tho..
Trav and I went shopping yesterday! It was good to
get out and get some things that we wanted for a change.
I got zane a lot of clothes and some shoes. i got me some outfits
and trav got an outfit and shoes to.. i coulnt find any shoes i like tho.
We have been workin real hard to change things but,
sometimes it feels like we take 2 steps forward and then 4
steps backwards..  I know things will get better if we keep on
keepin on.. Its alreday March and that freaks me out!!!
This year is already passing us by so quickly.
and i hate it!!!!
oh well im excited for warm weather and cannot wait for all
the fun summer stuff that we can do!! 
camping
swimming
bbq's
ice cream man
park walks
sittin in the sun
shorts/tanktops.
green grass pretty flowers
Its going to be a great summer :)
cant wait!!!