4/28/11

wow

Its been a long week. i been soo tired after Easter and all that jazzzz.
Easter was great! Zane had a blast pointing at every easter egg he found
saying BALL, BALL Ball.. hah he is a goof!
He got alot of stuff like a little swimming pool, toys, candy and all that.
we had a big easter egg hung in our bac yard with about 200 eggs
between 4 kids and Zane it was alot of fun to hide them and watch
how excited they all were after finding them!
Later Travis, Zane and I went to my grandparents house, She has
Mexican food every year for easter.. i guess she just got sick of the traditional ham, turkey dinners
hahah anyways it was still great!! i LOVE my grandmas salsa!
My dads family makes thier own alcohol.. Its called Red Eye ahah
trav took 2 little shots of it and was about tipsy it was funny.. i had some SHNAAAPS (inside joke)
peach ones they were goood!! all the grandkids and great grandkids were there.. its soo crazy to see
how much my family has grown since i was young.. we all hardly fit in my grandparents house anymore.
it was nice to see everyone tho.. after that me and trav started heading home to do some relaxing..
Later that night after putting Zane to sleep we did some much need cuddling and watched Johna Hex.
it was a weird movie..
IT WAS A GREAT EASTER!!
Work is getting slower and slower and Boring.. i want to go home right now as im writing this.
this week has kicked my buttt!! im exhuasted. i dont know why tho.
i cant wait to get off and be with my little fam bam!!!