3/1/12

three one twentytwelve

dang. is been awhile little blog.
a lot has happened.
we rang in the new year.
I turned twenty-two and we celebrated Valentines day.
Work was way busy during the holidays and has finally
settled down.... for now..
I really can not wait for spring. it is right around the corner...
Spring is my favorite time of year.
I can not wait to go to the zoo. cause we got a membership.
Zane will love it and we will have tons of fun.
I got my tax return and it was just awesome!!
I got a lot crossed off my neeed/want lists. hahaha
I might be getting a car to. so im super excited about that.
Its March first already and i feel like this year is just flying by.
Zane is getting so big and learning new things every single day.
he is a smart boy. his favorite things right now are dragons, cheese quesidillas,
telling me to shhhhhh. and coloring and watching movies.
well... I cant wait for the warm days to be here...
bye.