5/23/11

3years

FRIDAY.
 work, work, work, work out,
cashed check, got some groceries and laundry soap,
diapers etc.went home, ate dinner, gave zane a bath, put him
to bed.Cuddled with trav and watched Easy A.. s
uch a good movie!

SATURDAY.
  had some french toast (finally) went to the park, Zane hiked on
dads back,it was real fun. we fed the ducks and there was even
baby ducks zane was scared at first but then he started to have fun!
 the walk was nice and it was sunny outside. We then went home
and hung out later that night we bought Sword in the Stone. it was so
 fun watching it. reminded me of being little.



SUNDAY.
 was our 3 year anniversary. its so crazy to thing we have
been together for three years.. I guess it kinda seems like
it has been longer. CRAZY.we didnt really plan much. we
 stayed home most of the day cause it was really rainy.
Trav cleaned the whole house and I just cleaned the
bedroom haha.He is a sweetie. i love him so much I dont know
what i would do with out him in my life. He is an amazing
person and would do anything for me and I would do anything for him.
 HAPPY 3 YEARS BABE. lets make some more great years!
we also went swimming at the South Jordan Rec center zane
 loved it we had alot of fun!!

bye.