5/19/11

rain.

GO AWAY.
things are changing..
dont get my hopes up.. right?
i love, i feel, i hurt just the same.
i want new shoes..
i want to lighten my hair.
i want warm weather and sunshine on my (white) legs.
i want the smell of cookies to get out of my life.
i want mexican pizza
zane says bird, bye, please, momma, dada, gramma, baby &&
 car but its more like ARR.
he is the light in my heart, my baby boy. i love him soo much
i think he is going to love animals alot.
he is so happy and smart, im truly blessed to have him
im happy at work. real happy. i actually love my job
(except for the whole cookie smell)
& its like 30 below in this building. haha.
i need a friend. a good one. a true friend.
besides travis. ( he is my bestest friend)
i NEED some new make up.
i been working out everyday. i feel so good. and i been losing some pounds
self improvment is nice..
bye.